The Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Systems Market is expected to grow from USD 1,847.1 Million in 2020 to USD 2,293.8 Million by 2028, at a CAGR of 2.80% during the forecast period. Growth in the number of theft or shoplifting incidents reported at retail stores of merchandise & books, increasing profits in the retail markets, growing need for better merchandise management, logistics control, and customer experience, which increases the profit margin, and the operational processes in the retail stores, emergence of walk-in shopping complexes in place of traditional stores and need for better security systems across various industries and applications against thefts are some of the driving factors of the market.
High initial investments and low-cost substitutes of EAS systems available in the market may restrain the growth of the Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Systems market.
EAS system is an anti-theft technology to prevent shoplifting, by attaching an electronically detectable tag to products. Whenever there is an unbilled item passing through the gates of the store, an alert is issued for the retailers through the electronic gate sensors.
Request a FREE sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1160
Key players with in Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Systems market are Sentry Technology Corp, Checkpoint Systems Inc., Tyco Retail Solutions, Tekno Electro Solutions, Ketec Inc., ALL-TAG Security Americas Inc., Hangzhou Century Co., Ltd, Nedap N.V., Universal Surveillance Systems and Tag Co.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Systems market is segmented by type into magnetic systems, acousto-magnetic systems, microwave systems and radio frequency systems. The radio frequency segment dominates the market with an approx. CAGR of 3.92% in the forecast period, since is relatively cheaper, making it an economical choice for small and mid-level retailers. Moreover, the smaller sized tags and labels can be another bane to the RF systems market.
- The Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Systems market is segmented by application into supermarkets, apparel stores, cosmetics/pharmacy, and fashion accessories stores. The market for supermarkets segment is expected to witness highest growth of CAGR 3.72% during the forecast period, maximum reports of theft and uplifting reported in thie s segment.
- The Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Systems Market is segmented by Geography into North, America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. North America, since has started an early adoption of the EAS systems, is expected to witness the highest growth in its CAGR 4.14% during the forecast period. Moreover, APAC leads the market, with a market share of USD 430.75 million in the base year, due to the domination of China, which is the home for some leading manufacturers of EAS systems.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electronic-article-surveillance-eas-systems-market
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of type, applications, business model, components and regional analysis.
Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Systems Market by type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Radio Frequency
Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Systems Market by applications (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Apparel Stores
- Fashion Accessories Stores
Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Systems Market, by components (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Electronic Antenna
- Electronic Tag
Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Systems Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1160
Key Features of the Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Systems Analysis Market Report:
* The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive dynamics.
* Provides a futuristic outlook on the key market drivers and restraining factors.
* A comprehensive 8-year forecast of the market and its expected growth rate and pattern.
* In-depth analysis of the key product segments and application spectrum
* Provides strategic recommendations to the established companies and new entrants to provide a competitive advantage over the other companies.
* Comprehensive analysis of the key regions of the industry and provides a SWOT analysis and Porter's Five Forces analysis to impart a deeper understanding of the market.
* Helps in formulating strategic business decisions and investments plans.
Highlights of the TOC:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 - 2028
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Macro Indicators
3.1.1. Global adoption of shopping complexes
Chapter 4. Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Systems Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) Systems Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
Request a Customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1160
Browse Related Reports -
Air Conditioner Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/air-conditioner-market
Clean Room Robots Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/clean-room-robots-market
Kids Tablet Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/kids-tablet-market
Watch Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/watch-market
Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/waterproof-portable-bluetooth-speaker-market
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release : https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-electronic-article-surveillance-eas-systems-market